So you´re in charge of designing the lighting to, say... a Big Award Show!
You need to make a beautiful and cool looking design, and you need the Winners and Nominees to look excellent on stage as well as on camera!
BUT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!
You can make the design on stage look dazzling, sure,
- but the passage that all the winners have to walk through to get on stage is a real challenge.
There simply isn´t room enough to put in efficient lighting fixtures anywhere
- should you find a place, your big lights will get caught on camera for sure - and that´s not gonna be pretty.
So you´re stuck with using LED strips or other smaller decorative lighting fixtures that are okay looking, but don´t really light up anything but themselves.
Now the Award Winner´s dresses will look dull and their faces dark and borring...
(...no matter what treatments they´ve gone through only to look good on this most important night of their lives).
And who is everybody gonna blame?
THERE WOULD BE SOME KIND OF LIGHTING FIXTURE THAT COULD HELP YOU OUT!
- Would be small enough to fit,
- However have a high enough light output to be used as lighting source.
- And one that could work as a decoration lighting as well.
LUCKILY FOR YOU, THERE IS!
Maybe you have already heard about it before, but
IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED TO SOLVE A SITUATION LIKE THIS!
It comes in different sizes:
1, 2, 3 or 4 foot pipes.
You can combine these in any way you wish!
Look at what they did at this Danish Award Ceremony this year.
When the Winners walked to the stage,
the Pipelines on the walls lit them up perfectly,
looking pretty good as part of the room decoration as well.
(It´s also Pipelines on all the Balconies, in case you were wondering).
They are Fanless
- so no sound guys going: "Hey, your light is messing up my sound!"
They are Practically Heatless
- so no Stars blaming the lighting department for runny make up or sweat stainy dresses;-)
They are Flicker Free
- so no flashing images for you either, no matter what framerate you´re at.
(However, if you want them to strobe on purpuse, they are the fastest strobing lights in the business when combined with a flicker box or when run from a proper dmx console).
And you can get them in:
4300 K and
If you want a chance to try them out yourselves, next chance will be at:
LDI in VEGAS, OCTOBER 21st -23rd, BOOTH 1743
Looking forward to talking to you.